Markdown blog frameworks
24 August 2013
If you are already familiar with Markdown and would like to try other frameworks, here are some on my list!
- Hexo, written in Node.js. Here are some of the features described on the website.
- Incredibly fast - generate static files in a glance
- Markdown support
- Deploy to GitHub Pages & Heroku with only one command
- Ported Octopress plugins
- High extendibility & customizability
- Compatible with Windows, Mac & Linux
- Ruhoh, from the author of Jekyll Bootstrap
- Markdown for writing.
- Mustache for templating.
- Git for file management.
- Command-line for everything.
- Open Source MIT license.
- Automatic hassle-free hosting
- Full-Control Multiple self-hosting options.
blog comments powered by Disqus